CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fabric Flower Necklace X 2

I recently made fabric flower necklaces using two different techniques. The first one I made was a chain of puffy flowers.


The tutorial can be found here. It's pretty easy-to make a flower just cut out a bunch of fabric circles, scrunch them up, and glue them onto a circle of felt. I love, Love, LOVE this necklace. the colors turned out really well, I think.

I found a tutorial for this second necklace here, on my friend Laura's blog.

This one was even easier than the first one. Just take a strip of fabric, twist, roll, and glue. I love both of these necklaces. The first one is great if you want to get dressed up in a little strapless dress, and the second one looks best with a casual tank top.

1 comments:

Laura said...

awww thanks for the shout out! cute stuff!

Post a Comment