CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Cute Bag

I wanted a quick and easy project today. I also wanted to take a break from hand sewing binding, as I feel like I've done nothing but that. I finished binding Playful Pinwheels and went straight on to the Juicy Summer Tabletopper. I went with a bag pattern from the Spring 2011 issue of Quilts and More. You can find the pattern and instructions here. There are also instructions to make a messenger bag version (longer handle) but I preferred the shoulder bag size. The bag is reversible, but I went with a plan brown lining so I probably won't be flipping it around too often.

Please excuse the grubby hook it is hanging on and the fact that I forgot to empty it before I took that picture. Here's what it looks like laying flat.

This bag was a piece of cake to make. It was seriously easy peasy lemon squeezy. Even easier than the Summer Bag I told you was so simple. And all you need is a half yard cut of two different fabrics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment