CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oldies But Goodies

I have been needlepointing and cross-stitching for about 15 years. But I never seem to finish anything. And when I do, it just seems to sit there. Well I finally decided to do something about it. I got out these two finished flip-flop pieces and plan to frame them and hang them in the laundry room/bathroom at the beach.
I did these during the summer after college. I worked in a clothing boutique and cross-stitched when nobody was shopping. I enjoyed some fun, relaxing days that way. The lighthouse took me about three years. I don't cross-stitch often, but it's a good way to pass the time as a passenger on long car rides. This will also go up on a wall at the beach house. If you click on the pictures you will get a close up view of all the detail. Don't mind the stains...I told you, they have been balled up in a basket for a few years...

0 comments:

Post a Comment