CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Laptop Case

My school recently upgraded my laptop to a brand new Tablet PC. It is awesome and I wanted to make a sleeve to protect it since I carry it in a tote back instead of the ugly black laptop case. I found this tutorialwhich was perfect. It didn't take long before I had this:

Here is what it looks like from the back:

I chose the red, yellow, and blue flower fabric for the lining. The laptop is snug and protected inside this cute new case!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your laptop case turned out great. It's posts like this that keep me coming back! I recently won an award and I'm passing it on to you. To accept The Versatile Blogger award visit http://savvypracticality.com/versatile-blogger-award/

Unknown said...

It looks great! I am a new fan. Please stop by and visit me at My 2 Cents
Thank you

Post a Comment